NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Host Rich Harrington and co-host Scott Bourne tackle a variety of photgraphy topics.
- Photoshop World Vegas Free Passes
- SmugMug Meetup in Vegas 9/5
- New Compact Cameras
- Shooting WiFi
- Digital Books and ePublishing
- iOS Shutter Release Review
- LensSkirt Review
- HDR and Black and White Photography
- Lens Round Up
- Practical Advice for Shooting
Sorry we’re no longer providing show notes.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- Refining Exposure with the Tone Curve and Dodge & Burn Filters in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 19) - May 19, 2018
- Enhancing Skies with Top & Bottom Tuning and the Polarizing Filters in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 18) - May 15, 2018
- Improving Presence with the HDR Radiance Filter in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 17) - May 12, 2018