A popular camera that I like to keep in my back is the GoPro Hero3. While I don’t use it as my primary camera, I find it helpful lots of shooting situations. I’ll use it for time-lapse, point-of-view, underwater, and aerial photography. There really are a lot of things to love at the price point.
- What is a GoPro? Where did these cameras come from and what are they good for?
- The GoPro bodies. What are the challenges with the form factor?
- Essential GoPro gear. What do you need to get the best shots?
- Powering the GoPro. How can a little camera use so much juice?
- Accessing GoPro menus. How to stop driving yourself nuts pushing buttons and actually see what you’re doing.
- Essential menu commands. Which commands will get you a quality shot?
You can check out more Lynda videos in this series here.
This Post Sponsored by:
Mosaic A complete solution for photographers using Lightroom who want to manage and share their photos. You can easily view images with their iOS app or web service. Plus your photos are backed up to the cloud with several plans to match your needs.
500px Join the world’s premier photo community. 500px lets you discover, share, buy and sell inspiring photographs.
Drobo Not only is Drobo 5D fast, but it’s easy-to-use, expandable, flexible, and protected.
The Topaz Labs Image Enhancement bundle. Open up a world of creative possibilities with a seamless, integrated workflow. You don’t need to be a Photoshop wizard to look like one. Click here and use the code photofocus to get a 15% discount.