Earlier this week we held a fun hangout with Bryan O’Neil Hughes from Adobe to talk about mobile workflow and the new Adobe apps. A ton of interesting things were covered and a bunch of secrets came out on how to really unlock power inside the apps. There were even a few big hints dropped that you might find interesting.
We’re going to explore a bunch of the Adobe mobile apps and get some practical tips and some insider secrets.
- Adobe Photoshop Fix Photoshop retouching for everyone.
- Adobe Lightroom for mobile Edit, organize and share images anywhere.
- Adobe Photoshop Mix Creative mobile image editing.
- Adobe Capture Make color lookup tables and more from your phone.
- Adobe Premiere Clip Video editing on the go.
These apps are perfect for any Creative Cloud user and really let you change the way you work.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- First look: Lume Cube Air VC for Smartphones & Tablets - January 25, 2019
- Creating custom black-and-white effects with the on image tool in Photoshop - October 17, 2018
- Refining a hue/saturation adjustment layer with the on image tool in Photoshop - October 10, 2018