Welcome to Mind Your Own Business, the podcast that helps photographers improve their business and their lives! Today, we chat with photographer Shiv Verma! Shiv discusses ways to foster your creativity and improve your photography business.
- How Shiv got started as a professional photographer
- The role patience plays in his photography process and workflow
- Fun ways to stay creative during down time
- Things Shiv is doing to keeping optimism and moral high
- Ways to improve your photography business
- His outlook on the photography industry moving forward
- Advice for photographers just starting out in photography
Shiv can be found at ShivVerma.com
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!