Welcome to Mind Your Own Business, the podcast that helps photographers improve their business and their lives.
Today, we chat with portrait photographer and business coach Luci Dumas. She has a passion for helping her fellow photographers bring their businesses up to the next level! Join us as we discuss common struggles photographers have, how to overcome those struggles, and more!
- How Luci got started in her career
- Trends photographers struggle with
- How to be your clients’ trusted advisor
- The importance of how you present your photo, and how it can potentially close the sale with clients
- Tips for finding clients
- How challenges can actually be opportunity for growth.
- Collaborating with other creatives
- Advice for photographers just starting out
Luci can be found at:
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!