Looking to put a little color into your photos? Photofocus contributor Levi Sim has a brand new Lightroom preset called Spring! You can download the preset here.
This free Lightroom preset juices the colors gently without saturating skin tones, and adds a lightening contrast. This preset is made this with RAW image files in mind; you’ll see that it make adjustments in both the Basic and Camera Calibration tabs. It looks great, and doesn’t look like youve over-processed your images.
Before you click on the preset,be sure to set the white balance set just right. You also may need to adjust Exposure for the finished look. As presets should do, this one is a great start, and you are certainly not bound to its settingsmove those sliders with abandon!
You can download the preset here from Mosaic (a partner of Photofocus).
Once downloaded, follow these instructions.
- Launch Lightroom.
- Choose Edit > Preferences (PC) or Lightroom>Preferences (Mac).
- In the new window, click the tab labeled Presets (the second tab).
- Click the button labeled Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
- In the new Finder or explorer window, double-click to open the folder labeled Lightroom.
- Double click on Develop Presets.
- Copy the downloaded preset into the Develop Presets folder.
- Quite Lightroom and Relaunch.
- The preset now appears in the User Presets Group on the Presets area. Just look along the left edge of the screen when working in the develop module.
Latest posts by Photofocus Team (see all)
- The View Camera Aesthetic in the Digital Realmpart 2 - June 22, 2017
- Get Started in Sports Photography for Free - June 21, 2017
- The View Camera Aesthetic in the Digital Realm part 1 - June 20, 2017