NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
- Black and White workflow
- Postproduction solutions for black and white
- Essential grip gear
- Skip Cohen University
- Timelapse and Camera Moves
- 3-2-1 Backup
- Our new books and how to get them
Hosted by Rich Harrington and Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- DSLR Video Weekly: Composing Shots - October 21, 2017
- Athentech Unveils Perfectly Clear 3.5 - October 19, 2017
- Macphun Luminar Announces Plans to Support Lightroom Users - October 19, 2017