Tamara Lackey & Peter Hurley
Tamara Lackey is a professional photographer, speaker, and author. She focusses on lifestyle photography, from childrens portraits to celebrity portraits. Tamaras work has been featured in dozens of media outlets, including Parenting Magazine, O The Oprah Magazine, Town & Country, Vogue, Food & Wine, Mens Journal, Nikon World, Professional Photographer Magazine, Rangefinder Magazine, Photoshop User Magazine, NBCs The Martha Stewart Show, ABCs Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, PBS Need to Know and NBCs The Today Show.
Peter Hurley is a New York photographer who found his way behind a camera after starting his career in front of one as a model and actor. He first picked up a camera to photograph his work making the US Sailing Team for the Olympics. This lead to a mentorship with photographer Bruce Weber who encouraged him. He’s since gone on to shoot advertisements for Levi’s, Reebok, DKNY, Johnnie Walker and Axe Deodorant to name a few.
- Whats a visual identity?
- What hats we wear as photographers?
- Shooting headshots
- Social media pictures
- Shooting tips
- Having direction and getting what you need from your subject
- Creating the atmosphere
- Finding your style and type of photography. Be drawn to it
- Getting past criticism with vision and drive
- Where you can find Tamara and Peter?
Nicole S. Young and Brian Matiash
Nicole is a full-time photographer and author. Her photography specialties are food and landscape, and sh also creates stock images for iStockphoto and Getty Images. She loves to teach, learn and share what she knows through her blog, articles, podcasts, interviews and training materials.
- Who are they
- Nicoles journey
- What does Brian do?
- Mobile photographer
- What is happening next in the industry?
- Definition of a Photographer
- Why do you think every single camera has default setting jpeg?
- What is the destiny of a typical photo?
- Evolve or Die
- Being married to a photographer
- Where to find Brian and Nicole
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- Creating custom black-and-white effects with the on image tool in Photoshop - October 17, 2018
- Refining a hue/saturation adjustment layer with the on image tool in Photoshop - October 10, 2018
- Using the color lookup adjustment layer in Photoshop - October 3, 2018