If you’re in the Chicago area, I’ve got an event I’d like to invite you to. I’m giving a workshop covering Photoshop and DSLR video in the Windy City. The event is $10 (or $5 for students). For the record, I’m not charging… that’s just so the group can cover costs (like the room and the food they serve for free).
Photoshop, DSLRs, and Adobe with Richard Harrington
- Chicago Creative Pro User Group
- Wednesday, October 23, 2013 from 6:15 PM to 9:00 PM (CDT)
- Chicago, United States
You can sign up here http://chifcpug.org/meeting
Join Richard Harrington, Adobe expert and Chicago native, as he unlocks the power of DSLR cameras and Photoshop. In the first half of the meeting, you’ll learn how to use Photoshop to create graphics as well as enhance photos and stills. Rich is going to focus on things that were released as part of CS6 and Creative Cloud, but lots of general tips will be in there too.
In the second half, you’ll get a look at how DSLR cameras can be used to enhance video productions. You’ll learn how to ingest and work with footage, sync sound, and color grade. Additionally Rich will show you how to assemble timelapse sequences.
Bring your questions and catch up with Richard Harrington, DSLR workflows, and the Adobe family.
- 6:15-6:20 President’s Announcements & AJA Update
- 6:20-7:30 Photoshop Tips & Tricks
- 7:30-7:50 Pizza Break
- 7:50-8:50 DSLRs, Workflows, and Timelapse Sequences
- 8:50-9:00 Raffle
Photo by RudyBalasko iStockphoto
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- DSLR Video Weekly: Using Picture Styles or Controls - June 24, 2017
- DSLR Video Weekly: Recording Audio in Camera - June 17, 2017
- Macphun Ships Luminar Neptune — an Important Free Update with New Features (now on Mac & PC) - June 15, 2017