NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Host Rich Harrington and co-host Scott Bourne tackle a variety of photgraphy topics.
- Approaching Black and White photography
- Choosing filters for better photos
- Postproduction advice
- Location scouting advice
- How to not get hassled when shooting photos
- Keeping an organized photo library
Sorry we’re no longer providing show notes.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- Aurora HDR 2018 and RetouchIng with Luminar 2018 (part 12) - April 24, 2018
- Reducing Chromatic Aberration in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 11) - April 21, 2018
- Removing Ghost Images with Deghosting in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 10) - April 17, 2018