NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Host Rich Harrington and co-host Scott Bourne tackle a variety of photgraphy topics.
- Approaching Black and White photography
- Choosing filters for better photos
- Postproduction advice
- Location scouting advice
- How to not get hassled when shooting photos
- Keeping an organized photo library
Sorry we’re no longer providing show notes.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- DSLR Video Weekly: Why Does Video Look Different than a Photo - May 27, 2017
- Photomatix Pro Version 6 is Now Shipping - May 26, 2017
- DSLR Video Weekly: Choosing the Right Frame Rate - May 20, 2017