I wanted to share a video that I recently shot on HDR. It was a look at the shooting process produced with a friend of mine, Abba Shapiro. I went shooting at Great Fall National Park along the Potomac River (think George Washington and a boat). We look at the whole shooting process on both Canon and Nikon bodies.
In this show you will learn:
- The benefits of High Dynamic Range photography
- The camera settings needed to achieve HDR photography
- How to work with moving subjects when capturing HDR images
- What gear you need to capture HDR Photography
- The benefits for using a remote shutter release
This Post Sponsored by:
Skip Cohen University Professional photo education for wedding & portrait photographers.
ThingLink offers an interactive, online photo experience like nothing you’ve seen before. Join for free.
Drobo - Not only is Drobo 5D fast, but it’s easy-to-use, expandable, flexible, and protected.