From time to time we hear from some of our readers that they’d like Photofocus in a more “classic” style layout. Well, we’ve got good news for those of you who want to customize the look of the site or read it using a RSS reader.
Visit this page to subscribe via Feedly (a totally free service).
Here you’ll find:
- 4 different layout choices
- the ability to automatically hide articles you’ve already read
- options to sort by date or subject
We hope that this helps you enjoy the site in a way that works for you. For the richest experience we recommend visiting photofocus.com directly, but we know that many of you like having a bit of control over your browsing experience.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- DSLR Video Weekly: Why Do My Photos Look Better in the Same Light than My Videos? - January 6, 2018
- How to Shoot Greenscreen - January 4, 2018
- DSLR Video Weekly: Controlling a Camera in Daylight - December 30, 2017