From time to time we hear from some of our readers that they’d like Photofocus in a more “classic” style layout. Well, we’ve got good news for those of you who want to customize the look of the site or read it using a RSS reader.
Visit this page to subscribe via Feedly (a totally free service).
Here you’ll find:
- 4 different layout choices
- the ability to automatically hide articles you’ve already read
- options to sort by date or subject
We hope that this helps you enjoy the site in a way that works for you. For the richest experience we recommend visiting photofocus.com directly, but we know that many of you like having a bit of control over your browsing experience.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- First Look: New LUCiD Plug-ins for Photos for Mac - September 21, 2016
- Free Webinar: Why Safe Storage is Good Business for Photographers - September 17, 2016
- Sources for Stock Photos - September 15, 2016