From time to time we hear from some of our readers that they’d like Photofocus in a more “classic” style layout. Well, we’ve got good news for those of you who want to customize the look of the site or read it using a RSS reader.
Visit this page to subscribe via Feedly (a totally free service).
Here you’ll find:
- 4 different layout choices
- the ability to automatically hide articles you’ve already read
- options to sort by date or subject
We hope that this helps you enjoy the site in a way that works for you. For the richest experience we recommend visiting photofocus.com directly, but we know that many of you like having a bit of control over your browsing experience.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- How do I remove noise from an image in Lightroom? - September 25, 2017
- DSLR Video Weekly: The Impact of Light and Motion on Focus - September 23, 2017
- Strategies to Avoid Oversharing on Social Media - September 23, 2017