NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Host Rich Harrington and Scott Bourne catchup tackle new gear from a photog’s perspective.
- Why would a photographer want the new iPad?
- What makes a 13-inch MacBook Pro a good or bad deal?
- The new iMac is a photographer dream machine.
- New Ring Lights from Rosco
- A useful streaming media server for portfolio review and personal media from G-Tech
Sorry we’re no longer providing show notes.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.