NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Host Rich Harrington and co-host Scott Bourne talk about:
- Shooting together in the desert
- Using LED lighting
- The new Ice Light
- Shooting a Car and a model
- Plus Scott sits down for one-on-one interview with Eddie Tapp
- Eddie announces his new smart object course for Photoshop users here
Sorry we’re no longer providing show notes.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- DSLR Video Weekly: Why Do My Photos Look Better in the Same Light than My Videos? - January 6, 2018
- How to Shoot Greenscreen - January 4, 2018
- DSLR Video Weekly: Controlling a Camera in Daylight - December 30, 2017