NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
Here is the new feed: feed://feeds.feedburner.com/photofocuspodcast
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
- Understanding Aperture and Aperture Priority mode
- Tips for choosing a new camera body
- Micro-Four/Thirds Systems
- Advice for buying new lenses
- The From Snapshots to Great Shots Book Series
- Apple Retina Displays
- HP DreamColor Displays
- Adobe Lightroom Library Management
- Adove Camera Raw Tips
- Favorite New Gadgets
- Olympus OM-D E-M5
Jeff Revell has been shooting professionally for more than 25 years, and has a wide range of expertise in everything from landscape photography to travel and urban photography. As an early adopter of digital technology, he has been on the leading edge of digital imaging technology, education and instruction.
Perhaps best known as the photographer behind the popular “PhotoWalk Pro” blog, each weekday Jeff shares step-by-step tutorials on digital photography technique and editing of digital images. The worldwide appeal of Jeff’s site, along with his live PhotoWalks have made him one of the most sought-after and trusted sources for digital photography training and education.
Sorry we’re no longer providing show notes.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Editing with Photoshop Face-Aware Liquify on a Microsoft Surface - August 17, 2016
- Creating a Timelapse Sequence with Lightroom - August 15, 2016
- Creating a Panoramic Photo - August 13, 2016