December 15, 2012 — Richard Harrington
NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Photofocus catches up with photographer blogger Robert Vanellie (aka V).
- Getting started and finding mentors
- Getting ready for sports photography shoots so you don’t miss the shot
- Working with amateurs and nonprofessionals to get the best portrait
- Getting to know your subject
- How V embarrassed himself in front of the entire cast of NCIS
- The Five-P method to successful photography
- Finding the best locations by asking the right people
- Why you need to Zero your camera and how to do it
- Why V works in Lightroom 90% of the time, he still used Photoshop on almost every image
- Printing advice
- Details of a spectacular shoot done out of love
Hosted by Rich Harrington
This Post Sponsored by: