I put together a detailed video to help you get the most out of Aurora HDR 2019 from Skylum. This amazing tool unlocks depth in detail in all kinds of photos. In this video, we tackle three workflows.
If you want to get a special price on Aurora HDR 2019 – CLICK HERE
Aurora HDR 2019 Boot Camp
Take an in-depth look at editing images with Aurora HDR ’19 from Skylum Software. Join Rich Harrington as he shows you how to unlock depth and details in all your photos.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- how to enhance a long-exposure photo
- how to make a natural light portrait look amazing
- how to develop and stylize a landscape photo captured with brackets
Aurora HDR works as a standalone application as well as a plugin for tools like Photoshop, Lightroom, Aperture and Photos for Mac.
Single Image Long Exposure
Single Image Environmental Portrait
Bracketed Landscape Photo
As a thank you for being a reader and supporting our site, we’ll send additional video training, presets, LUTs, and textures in October to all who signup and purchase through Photofocus. Its thanks to you shopping through our website that we can produce free articles, videos, and podcasts every day.
- Aurora HDR 2019 Hands-On Video Training Class
- Inspiration by Photofocus look pack
- 20 Bonus LUTs for Color Grading
- 10 High-Resolution Textures
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- Virtual Tours: Publishing VR video with YouTube - May 28, 2019
- Virtual Tours: Publishing VR and 360˚ content to Facebook - May 25, 2019
- Virtual Tours: Fixing and cleaning stitching errors - May 20, 2019