Want to open almost any image in Camera Raw?
It turns out that you can! You can, in fact, open TIFF and JPEG files using the Camera Raw plug-in. Here’s how…
- In Photoshop, choose File > Browse in Bridge to switch to Adobe Bridge.
- Select the desired files.
- Choose select File > Open In Camera Raw.
While you won’t see any of the major benefits for image quality a raw file offers, you can use the Camera Raw dialog box to adjust the images. This is also a much easier way to open several photos and sync the same settings across all the photos.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- Virtual Tours: Publishing VR video with YouTube - May 28, 2019
- Virtual Tours: Publishing VR and 360˚ content to Facebook - May 25, 2019
- Virtual Tours: Fixing and cleaning stitching errors - May 20, 2019