A few years back, a company called Macphun (which has evolved into Skylum) released a very popular application called Tonality. It offered a complete workflow for black and white and color-toned photographs.
< One of the things that made Tonality so popular was its incredible monochrome presets. But this app is Mac-only. It also doesn't have as many controls as Luminar for adjusting raw photos or enhancing details. Plus Tonality is a legacy product, which means no more updates.\
The perfect solution
It turns out that Luminar has every single control that Tonality has with the exception of Photo Borders. A few of the filters are a little bit different, and Luminar offers a lot more options. Fortunately, Luminar also offers Workspaces, which make it easy to customize the user interface. It’s possible to make Luminar feel a lot more like Tonality with a simple workspace makeover.
The new Tonality pack for Luminar isn’t just about traditional black and white looks. It also brings different monochrome styles with vintage textures and overlays. Plus a dedicated Workspace to make your photo editing workflow even better.
Save on Luminar + Tonality presets
- Luminar standalone application
- 171 Tonality presets
- Tonality Workspace for Luminar
- Tonality Textures for Luminar
- Luminar Photoshop plugin
- Luminar Lightroom Classic plugin
- Luminar Aperture plugin
- Luminar Photos for Mac Extension
Latest posts by Photofocus Team (see all)
- Finding creativity - June 16, 2019
- Get started with nighttime time-lapses with a free Viewbug membership - June 13, 2019
- The Enthusiast’s Guide to Composition: Make you photos pop with contrast - June 12, 2019