In this episode, Skip Cohen and Chamira Young chat with photographer Cindy Harter Sims.
We discuss in detail:
- how the journey of self-discovery can fuel your photography business development
- how to make financial plans for your business that help ensure success
- the importance of nailing technique down through unrelenting practice
- connecting with clients
- the phenomenon of how clients mirror their photographer’s energy during a session
- the role that constant education – via workshops and conferences – play in developing as a photographer
- how personal projects can help you learn and grow
You can find Cindy at:
Enhance your revenue stream: sign up for Adobe Stock and submit your video content!
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
- @SkipCohen on Twitter
- Skip Cohen: [email protected]
- Chamira Young: [email protected]
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.