In this episode:
Specializing in volume sports portraiture, portrait photographer Weston Maggio shares how he produces Volume Photography and still gets Studio Portraits results.
- What is Volume Sports Photography?
- How long to spend with a subject.
- What gear is needed.
- What to expect during a shoot with 50 Plus subjects.
- The business side of high Volume Photography
Currently he is teaching workshops, writing for Photofocus and creating tutorials for various plug-in companies and for the Vanelli and Friends series.
You can find out more about Vanelli at www.VanelliandFriends.com
Latest posts by Vanelli (see all)
- Split lighting for a dramatic portrait - June 18, 2019
- Open, process and manage images using Luminar’s Quick Edit command - June 14, 2019
- The difference between cloud storage and cloud backup - June 13, 2019