In this episode: Photographer and Educator Sue Bryce shares her insight on The Portrait Masters Conference coming up in September.
In this episode:
Photographer and Educator Sue Bryce shares her insight on The Portrait Masters Conference coming up in September.
- Why we need a portrait specific conference
- How to maximize your experience at any conference
- Why you should build relationships with vendors
- Why you should network with other photographers
- Why portraits are the best business in the world and the best subject
- Why portraits are important
We like to hear from you!
Here’s your chance to interact with the team by leaving a follow-up question in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
You Can Be the Next Guest Host on Our Podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to Vanelli at [email protected] with the subject line of INFOCUS INTERVIEW IDEA. Write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Currently he is teaching workshops, writing for Photofocus and creating tutorials for various plug-in companies and for the Vanelli and Friends series.
You can find out more about Vanelli at www.VanelliandFriends.com
Latest posts by Vanelli (see all)
- SNEAK PEEK: Video interview with Joel Grimes about his FREE class on June 24, 2019 - June 23, 2019
- How I use Accent AI with AI Sky Enhancer - June 20, 2019
- Split lighting for a dramatic portrait - June 18, 2019