In this episode:
Photographer and Photoshop Guru Scott Kelby shares his insight on the value of formal education verses self taught.
- YouTube as a great resource for reference material
- How he learned about lighting
- The value of online education courses: Kelby One, Creative Live, LinkedIn Learning / Lyndia.com and ThinkTapLearn
- Conferences such as Photoshop World, Shutterfest, WPPI, PPE
- Hands on workshops and training.
Currently he is teaching workshops, writing for Photofocus and creating tutorials for various plug-in companies and for the Vanelli and Friends series.
You can find out more about Vanelli at www.VanelliandFriends.com
Latest posts by Vanelli (see all)
- Blurry pictures: What causes them and how to get sharp photos - February 9, 2019
- Quick Tip: Create your own Actions, Presets & Luminar Looks - February 8, 2019
- Would you pay 3.5 million dollars for this photo? - February 4, 2019