In this episode:
Photographer and business coach Mark Rossetto shares his insight on enhancing the client experience and building your client list.
- Mark’s history as a family photographer in the UK and in Brisbane, Australia
- Mark’s story of overcoming a speech impediment, and how to talk to people face-to-face
- Using the client experience wheel to create a well-rounded client experience, including what you sell and how you sell them
- Coming up with the right business model for your lifestyle
- Small wins to make a difference and enhance your client experience
- How to get started with coaching with Mark
We like to hear from you!
Here’s your chance to interact with the team by leaving a follow-up question in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
You Can Be the Next Guest Host on Our Podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to Vanelli at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of INFOCUS INTERVIEW IDEA. Write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.