In this episode:
Sophisticated Wedding Portrait and Glamour Photographer Lou Freeman shares her insight on portrait photography.
- How her commercial and portrait work has an influence on one another
- Photographing people, it’s all about finding their essence
- How to purposefully find specific types of clients
- How People are attracted by what they see
- How to build a portfolio
- The power of printed pictures over digital a portfolio
- Photographing a show for a client
- Relationships are most important. Know other business
- Make a visceral experience
- Does your portfolio say what you want it to say?
Currently he is teaching workshops, writing for Photofocus and creating tutorials for various plug-in companies and for the Vanelli and Friends series.
You can find out more about Vanelli at www.VanelliandFriends.com
Latest posts by Vanelli (see all)
- Blurry pictures: What causes them and how to get sharp photos - February 9, 2019
- Quick Tip: Create your own Actions, Presets & Luminar Looks - February 8, 2019
- Would you pay 3.5 million dollars for this photo? - February 4, 2019