In this episode:
Photojournalist Rick Friedman talks about:
- His career that involved photographing every US Presidential campaign since Jimmy Carter
- How his Photojournalist days influence his portrait sessions.
- How to nail your exposure.
- Pitfalls of “Chimping”.
- Tips to control overshooting
- How to expose for the element you can’t control.
Total time 21m:55s starting at 2m:00s
International Wedding Photographer Peter Treadway talks about:
- Why he likes focusing only on weddings.
- How international clients find him.
- Strategies for coping while away from family.
- The pitfalls of being a traveling photographer.
- Tips to becoming a traveling photographer.
- How he and his good friend and partner parted ways.
Total time 19m:17s starting at 24m:11s
Currently he is teaching workshops, writing for Photofocus and creating tutorials for various plug-in companies and for the Vanelli and Friends series.
You can find out more about Vanelli at www.VanelliandFriends.com
Latest posts by Vanelli (see all)
- Get the tethering effect with folder syncing in Luminar 3 - May 16, 2019
- Get creative, change it up with a 35mm lens - May 9, 2019
- Free prints: Shutterfly’s answer to the digital dark age - May 5, 2019