- What is Mooses background?
- Celebrating life through photography
- The pre-con class hes teaching in Photoshop World
- Discussion on shooting and editing landscapes
- Changing workflow over the years
- Challenges and perks of Aviation photography
- Three things you can try at Photoshop World
- Where to find Moose?
Thomas Leuthard is a street photographer based in Switzerland. For over 5 years he’s traveled to the big cities of this world to witness and document life on the street. He has written several ebooks and also teaches workshops about street photography. He put all his knowledge into the provided video trainings that you don’t have to apply for one of his workshops.
- What is Thomas known for?
- Working through a photography funk(i.e.creativity boredom)?
- Finding your purpose again
- Finding a focus
- A mindset you have to change time to time
- How he shoots people on the street
- What does Thomas shoot on and why?
- Where can you find Thomas?
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- Virtual Tours: Publishing VR video with YouTube - May 28, 2019
- Virtual Tours: Publishing VR and 360˚ content to Facebook - May 25, 2019
- Virtual Tours: Fixing and cleaning stitching errors - May 20, 2019