Photofocus Podcast February 7th, 2016 Questions & Answers with Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Thanks for all the great questions youve been sending in to the Photofocus podcast. This week Rich Harrington and Scott Bourne tackle some great topics to help photographers. Remember, you can post those questions by sending us a note here at Photofocus.
The Question and Answer Podcast
- New podcast updates and changes
- What is responsible for autofocus speed? Camera or Lens?
- Getting started shooting video: advice on editing video as a beginner.
- Whats the best focal length for portraits and headshots?
- 85mm, 100mm or something else?
- Starting out in photo editing, do you recommend Photoshop Elements, Lightroom or something else?
- Im switching from Sony to Fuji and Im looking to sell my used gear, Whats the best way to sell used photo gear?
- I have expensive fast lenses, but if Im shooting mostly studio work, is there a reason why I would need fast glass?
- Do you have to shoot with a DSLR camera to be a pro?
- Latest gear gadget talk
In college she was recruited right off the air from her college radio station and went on to be on air talent for country, top 40, and alternative radio stations including a 2 year gig as an Emcee for Radio Disney.
In the past, Pamela has tech edited books on Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator & Motion. Her main love is being behind the camera whether its doing video or photography.
Latest posts by Pamela Ann Berry (see all)
- The Infocus Interview Podcast | Photofocus Podcast January 19th 2018 - January 19, 2018
- The Infocus Interview Podcast | Photofocus Podcast December 22nd 2017 - December 23, 2017
- My (Un)Typical Review Of The Platypod Max - December 15, 2017