In this episode, Skip Cohen and Chamira Young chat with photographer and marketing expert Sarah Petty about the biggest (and most common!) print order-killing mistakes so many photographers make!
We cover these common print order-killing mistakes in detail:
- Apologizing for your pricing
- Making incorrect assumptions based on price
- Offering prices before discussing your services in detail
- Forgetting to do a Pre-Session Consultation
- Setting healthy expectations
- Winging your sessions, as opposed to getting your client exited and involved in the process
- Selling digital files without also offering physical products
You can find Sarah Petty at:
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
- @SkipCohen on Twitter
- Skip Cohen: [email protected]
- Chamira Young: [email protected]
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.