Sigma Corporation of America has announced that it will introduce seven new E-Mount lenses for Sony mirrorless cameras to their Global Vision Art series.
- Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art for Sony E-Mount
- Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art for Sony E-Mount
- Sigma 24mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art for Sony E-Mount
- Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art for Sony E-Mount
- Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art for Sony E-Mount
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art for Sony E-Mount
- Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art for Sony E-Mount
Additionally, two new Art lenses will be Introduced at CP+ 2018:
- Sigma 70mm f/2.8 Macro Art Lens for Sony E-Mount
- Sigma 105mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art for Sony E-Mount
These new Sigma Art lenses will take advantage of Sony’s continuous autofocus (AF-C) and high-speed autofocus. Neither of these work with the Sigma Mount Converter MC-11. As with the converter, the lenses will work with the in-camera stabilization and lens aberration correction. For customers with existing Art lenses wishing to switch to the Sony mirrorless cameras, Sigma offers a mount conversion service that removes the current mount and replaces it with a new E-Mount. This work is performed exclusively by Sigma.
On sale now!
B&H has all of the lenses mentioned above available at this link.
In the spirit of transparency, I have been a sponsored Sigma Pro. I use Sigma Art and Sports series lenses exclusively on my Canon cameras. Sigma has not offered nor have I accepted any consideration for creating this article.