Today April 15, 2015 is the last day to enter.
We’re very happy to be working with our partners over at Drobo. A Drobo is a perfect addition to any photographer’s system because its a safe and expandable storage solution. A Drobo connects to your computer or network and provides redundant data protection without the complexities of traditional RAID.
The Drobo family offers Thunderbolt, USB 3.0, Ethernet, iSCSI, and other connectivity options, so you get the data protection you need along with the speed and interface you want. You can also fit up to 36TB of storage (depending on the model) and add your own drives to expand as needed.
We’ve got a great contest… a new camera and a new Drobo. If you win, you can choose from the following.
Camera choice (choose one)
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Nikon D610
- Sony Alpha a7II
Drobo choice (choose one)
Well announce the winner April 16, 2015.
Welcome to the next Photofocus contest. This contest starts January 22, 2015, and ends April 15, 2015. The winner gets the choice between a brand new Canon EOS 7D Mark II, or a Nikon D610, or a Sony Alpha a7II. The winner also gets the choice between a Drobo 5D, or a Drobo, or a Drobo 5N, or a Drobo Mini.
(PLEASE READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY IT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CONTEST!)
Heres how to enter.
Enter for chance at a brand new 7D Mark II, A7 Mark II, or D610 and a @Drobo from @Photofocus. Please RT. Info http://bit.ly/drobocontest2015
All general Photofocus contest rules apply. Photofocus Contest Page. In addition: No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter
- You must visit the Rafflecopter entry page using one of these two links Facebook or Rafflecopter and following the instructions.
- Joining our mailing list is required, the other choices are optional.
- The prize will be announced by April 20, 2015 by @Photofocus via Twitter and on Photofocus.com.
- US residents responsible for any taxes (if any) incurred as winner. If you live outside the US you are responsible for any taxes, custom duties and shipping in the event you win. We will only ship the prize to a US address. Foreign winners must be able to retrieve the prize from a US address to be eligible to win.
Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot and will not answer ANY questions about the contest on Twitter or via e-mail. The information you need is all right here. We are proud to be working with Drobo on educating photographers about backup workflow. As always, if you are not a fan of these contests, please don’t participate. For the tens of thousands of you who do enjoy the contests, well continue to try to find new contests and new prizes that will make it fun and interesting to be a part of the Photofocus family. Thanks for your support. *We reserve the right to substitute a different camera of equal or higher value in the event the manufacturer cannot meet demand or to offer a cash equivalent paid in U.S. dollars to any winner.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- Virtual Tours: Publishing VR and 360˚ content to Facebook - May 25, 2019
- Virtual Tours: Fixing and cleaning stitching errors - May 20, 2019
- Virtual Tours: Merging a 360˚ HDR image with Photomatix Pro - May 16, 2019