Welcome to Beyond Technique, a podcast empowering photographers to bring their businesses to the next level! Today we chat with award-winning underwater photographer Christian Vizl.
Welcome to Beyond Technique, a podcast empowering photographers to bring their businesses to the next level.
Today we chat with award-winning underwater photographer Christian Vizl. We discuss in detail:
- the role of conservation in his body of underwater work
- how having a higher purpose can drive your photography business forward
- how he creates such clear, brilliant photos
- how he raises awareness for the plight of underwater life
- the art of storytelling through underwater, and how it influences conversation efforts
- the effects of our daily lifestyle on the environment
- simple changes we can make that will help marine life
- how PhotoShelter helps him run his business
- his book coming out in April 2019
You can find Christian at:
Start your 14 Day FREE trial of PhotoShelter, plus 20% off a Standard or Pro Account for a year. Use the coupon code PHOTOFOCUS20
PhotoShelter gives people and organizations easy ways to manage their photos – from delivering, storing, selling, sharing – all from one place. Their platform offers simple and smart ways to share, store, deliver and sell your highest quality work. They handle the biggest files and solve some of the biggest business challenges for professional photographers.
Get social! Follow PhotoShelter online:
- PhotoShelter Blog
- PhotoShelter on Twitter
- PhotoShelter on Facebook
- PhotoShelter on Instagram Stories
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.
Latest posts by Chamira Young (see all)
- Beyond Technique Podcast with Sally Blood | Photofocus Podcast February 20, 2019 - February 20, 2019
- Mind Your Own Business Podcast with Brent Watkins | Photofocus Podcast February 8, 2019 - February 8, 2019
- Beyond Technique Podcast with Adam Mowery | Photofocus Podcast January 16, 2019 - January 16, 2019