Next Friday is the final day to enter our Freedom to Choose Camera Contest with SongFreedom. The official rules appear at the bottom of this story.
We’ve got a new partnership with SongFreedom.com, and we’re excited to introduce you to them and the power and impact they can add to your creations. They are all about Artists working together, supporting each other, and keeping out industry thriving. SongFreedom allows us to license truly popular music–the songs we hear on the radio–as well as excellent indy stuff for our slideshows and videos. Their recordings are the best productions, not just some guy with a synthesizer.
What’s more, they just revamped their pricing! Songs now start at just $9.99. Licensing is fast and easy… plus you’re doing the right thing (for you, your client, and the musician).
To help kickoff our new partnership and celebrate their new pricing, SongFreedom will be giving away one of the best cameras on the market to one lucky winner. Which camera, you ask? Since they’re providing the best music in the industry for video and slideshows, they wanted to give away one of the best video-capable cameras on the market while giving you the freedom to choose.
One very lucky winner will get to choose between a Nikon D810, or a Canon 5D MkIII, a Panasonic Lumix GH4, or a Sony a7s, or a Black Magic Cinema Camera 4k. The Gh4 comes with the Interface Unit, the Sony comes with the incredible Sonnar T* FE 35mm f/2.8 ZA Lens, and the BM4K comes with an SSD. We’ll announce the winner December 19, 2014.
Welcome to the next Photofocus contest. This contest starts September 10, 2014, and ends December 19, 2014. The winner gets the choice between a brand new Nikon D810, or a Canon 5D MkIII, or a Panasonic Lumix GH4, or a Sony a7s, or a Black Magic Cinema Camera 4k. The GH4 includes the Interface Unit, the Sony includes the incredible Sonnar T* FE 35mm f/2.8 ZA Lens, and the Black Magic Cinema Camera comes with an SSD.
(PLEASE READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY IT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CONTEST!)
Heres how to enter.
Click on the buttons below to follow SongFreedom and Photofocus on Twitter!
- On Twitter,
- On Twitter,
- On Facebook, please (not a requirement, but there’s a bonus to the winner)
If you are already following an account, theres no need to unfollow and refollow.
Tweet the message you see highlighted below!
Please keep track of your own entry. We can’t (and won’t) respond to requests asking about entry status. Twitter has changed its policy to no longer allow disabling of link shortening so if you need to use a different link to get to the same exact contest page thats fine. As long as people end up on this page thats all that matters. The rest of the Tweet must be identical to the one below.
Enter to win chance at a brand new 5DMkIII, D810, GH4, A7S, or BM4k from @SongFreedom & @Photofocus. Please RT. Info http://bit.ly/sfcamera
All general Photofocus contest rules apply. Photofocus Contest Page. In addition: No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter
- You must be following Photofocus () and SongFreedom on Twitter ()
- You must send out the above tweet EXACTLY as it appears. A failure to do so will disqualify you.
- The prize will be announced by December 19, 2014 by @Photofocus via Twitter and on Photofocus.com.
- US residents responsible for any taxes (if any) incurred as winner. If you live outside the US you are responsible for any taxes, custom duties and shipping in the event you win. We will only ship the prize to a US address. Foreign winners must be able to retrieve the prize from a US address to be eligible to win.
- If users make lots of Twitter accounts in order to enter a contest more than once, theyre liable to get all of their accounts suspended. Anyone found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
We will keep a record of each tweet in a database and then a random number generator picks the winner. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot and will not answer ANY questions about the contest on Twitter or via e-mail. The information you need is all right here. We are proud to be working with SongFreedom.com to produce education about producing videos and slideshow of all kinds with quality music. SongFreedom.com is a great service to be able to legally use excellent music in your slideshows and videos–you’re clients will be impressed. As always, if you are not a fan of these contests, please don’t participate. For the tens of thousands of you who do enjoy the contests, well continue to try to find new contests and new prizes that will make it fun and interesting to be a part of the Photofocus family. Thanks for your support. *We reserve the right to substitute a different camera of equal or higher value in the event the manufacturer cannot meet demand or to offer a cash equivalent paid in U.S. dollars to any winner.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- Virtual Tours: Fixing and cleaning stitching errors - May 20, 2019
- Virtual Tours: Merging a 360˚ HDR image with Photomatix Pro - May 16, 2019
- Virtual Tours: Merging an HDR image with Aurora HDR - May 12, 2019