This is a reminder, that we have a very unique webinar this Wednesday. We’re going to focus on how to organize your images, as well as show you how to tackle a whole range of problems that effect travel photos and family photos. This webinar is perfect for photographers of all levels. We’ll be sure to show a wealth of things that help you speed up your workflow and keep your images safe. Joining us is storage expert Mark Fuccio as well!
Okay… you made it through the holiday season… chances are you have a ton of photos that you’ve taken of your family and your trip. Now its time to get those images organized and processed to look their best.
This webinar will help you get your holiday and vacation photos looking great. you’ll learn how to.
- Backup images to multiple hard drives
- Set up an organized folder structure to make it easy to find things
- Take advantage of cloud-based backup for those precious moments
- Quickly fix your images using Photoshop, Lightroom, or a new app called LUCiD
- Tackle 20 image problems in just a couple of clicks.
Join us for our next Google+ Hangout, totally free of charge. Not only will you learn terrific techniques, but if you tune in live, you can be entered to win excellent prizes to help you in your work. (Note: MUST BE TUNED IN LIVE TO WIN).
Well be giving away a copy of Perfectly Clear for Lightroom and Photoshop.
The hangout will be viewable anytime on this page so you can come back for a review, but you’ll have to tune in Live to be eligible for the prizes from our partners as well as a special discount.
Well see you here on Wednesday the 27th! 10 PST, 11 MST, 12 CST, 1 EST
The video will broadcast live right here, and be embedded here forever; but if you want to ask questions and be entered for a prize, youve gotta go to the G+ page here.
You can register for free here SIGN UP. To learn more about how Google Hangouts work, click here http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/. Joining the hangout will let you ask questions and chat with attendees. The video will also stream above in this post.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- First look: Lume Cube Air VC for Smartphones & Tablets - January 25, 2019
- Creating custom black-and-white effects with the on image tool in Photoshop - October 17, 2018
- Refining a hue/saturation adjustment layer with the on image tool in Photoshop - October 10, 2018