When LinkedIn teamed up with Microsoft they created LinkedIn Learning. To celebrate –and to introduce the world to their video library– all courses on LinkedIn Learning are 100% free to watch during the WEEK OF LEARNING OCTOBER 24-30. With over 9,000-plus course in their library covering everything from mastering inside sales to animation to becoming a web developer and of course Photography, it’s a treasure cove of knowledge!
Photofocus Authors on LinkedIn Learning
Photofocus was created by Scott Bourne 18 years ago as a free website to educate and inspire visual storytellers like you. Since then, Richard Harrington has become the Publisher and has assembled a group of very talented writers. Some of these writers also have courses on LinkedIn Learning.
LinkedIn Free and Upgraded Premium Accounts
LinkedIn is offering a Basic (free) account as well as various upgraded Premium accounts. If you have a LinkedIn account, just log in and start watching videos. If not, sign up for a Free basic account to enjoy the week of learning.
Basic (free) account
A Basic account is for anyone who wants to create and maintain a professional profile online.
- Build your professional identity on the web.
- Build and maintain a large trusted professional network.
- Find and reconnect with colleagues and classmates.
- Request and provide recommendations.
- Request up to five introductions at a time.
- Search for and view profiles of other LinkedIn members.
- Receive unlimited InMail messages.
- Save up to three searches and get weekly alerts on those searches.
LinkedIn has a Premium account options for job seekers, sales and talent professionals, as well as the general professional who wants to get more out of LinkedIn. If you have a free account and want to upgrade, you can compare account types described below.
- Land your dream job with Job Seeker.
- Unlock sales opportunities with Sales Navigator.
- Find and hire talent with Recruiter Lite.
- Power your professional life with Business Plus.
- Improve your skills with LinkedIn Learning.
Learning means growing, and there’s never been a better time especially when it’s FREE.
Currently he is teaching workshops, writing for Photofocus and creating tutorials for various plug-in companies and for the Vanelli and Friends series.
You can find out more about Vanelli at www.VanelliandFriends.com
Latest posts by Vanelli (see all)
- Blurry pictures: What causes them and how to get sharp photos - February 9, 2019
- Quick Tip: Create your own Actions, Presets & Luminar Looks - February 8, 2019
- Would you pay 3.5 million dollars for this photo? - February 4, 2019