Okay… you made it through the holiday season… chances are you have a ton of photos that you’ve taken of your family and your trip. Now its time to get those images organized and processed to look their best.
This webinar will help you get your holiday and vacation photos looking great. you’ll learn how to.
- Backup images to multiple hard drives
- Set up an organized folder structure to make it easy to find things
- Take advantage of cloud-based backup for those precious moments
- Quickly fix your images using Photoshop, Lightroom, or a new app called LUCiD
- Tackle 20 image problems in just a couple of clicks.
Join us for our next Google+ Hangout, totally free of charge. Not only will you learn terrific techniques, but if you tune in live, you can be entered to win excellent prizes to help you in your work. (Note: MUST BE TUNED IN LIVE TO WIN).
Well be giving away a copy of Perfectly Clear for Lightroom and Photoshop.
Levi Sim and Richard Harrington will show some basic as well as intermediate techniques to help showcase your photos and allow them to pop and have that “Wow” factor. Plus you’ll learn how to never lose a photo again.
The hangout will be viewable anytime on this page so you can come back for a review, but you’ll have to tune in Live to be eligible for the prizes from our partners as well as a special discount.
Well see you here on Wednesday the 27th! 10 PST, 11 MST, 12 CST, 1 EST
You can register for free here SIGN UP. To learn more about how Google Hangouts work, click here http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/. Joining the hangout will let you ask questions and chat with attendees. The video will also stream above in this post.
In college she was recruited right off the air from her college radio station and went on to be on air talent for country, top 40, and alternative radio stations including a 2 year gig as an Emcee for Radio Disney.
In the past, Pamela has tech edited books on Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator & Motion. Her main love is being behind the camera whether its doing video or photography.
Latest posts by Pamela Ann Berry (see all)
- The Infocus Interview Podcast | Photofocus Podcast January 19th 2018 - January 19, 2018
- The Infocus Interview Podcast | Photofocus Podcast December 22nd 2017 - December 23, 2017
- My (Un)Typical Review Of The Platypod Max - December 15, 2017