You gotta join us live for our next Google+ Hangout, totally free of charge. Not only will you learn terrific techniques, but if you tune in live, you can be entered to win excellent prizes to help you in your work.
(Note: MUST BE TUNED IN LIVE TO WIN).
Be sure to tune in:
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
5pm Eastern | 2pm Pacific
RSVP here and it’ll show your local time.
We’re going to explore a bunch of the Adobe mobile apps and get some practical tips and some insider secrets.
- Adobe Photoshop Fix Photoshop retouching for everyone.
- Adobe Lightroom for mobile Edit, organize and share images anywhere
- Adobe Photoshop Mix Creative mobile image editing.
- Adobe Capture Make color lookup tables and more from your phone.
- Adobe Premiere Clip Video editing on the go.
These apps are perfect for any Creative Cloud user and really let you change the way you work.
You can register for free here SIGN UP. To learn more about how Google Hangouts work, click here http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/. Joining the hangout will let you ask questions and chat with attendees. The video will also stream above in this post.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- First look: Lume Cube Air VC for Smartphones & Tablets - January 25, 2019
- Creating custom black-and-white effects with the on image tool in Photoshop - October 17, 2018
- Refining a hue/saturation adjustment layer with the on image tool in Photoshop - October 10, 2018