At Photofocus we love giving away prizes. Especially when those prizes can change your photographic life. We’ve partnered up with Kelby One and we’ve got TWO sets of prizes to give away.
- GRAND PRIZE: A Brand New Canon 70D and Two Passes to Photoshop World.
- RUNNER UP: A Full pass to Photoshop World.
What’s Photoshop World? Only the best training conference on the planet (and I don’t just say that since I’ve attended for the last 10 years). The Three-day event covers the best in photography, lighting and Photoshop-related technology.
There are over 100 training sessions with seven different learning tracks. You’ll learn from top trainers like Scott Kelby, Joe McNally, Peter Hurley, Moose Peterson, Tamara Lackey, Matt Kloskowski, and Dave Black.
If you are into making great images and want to get more from both the shoot and postproduction… this is where you belong. The event is April 8-10, 2014 in Atlanta. You can sign up today and save $50 with the code PSWFOCUS414.
In fact for the best deal… sign up before March 18 and get $100 off for the Earlybird + The $50 Photofocus discount and the conference is only $545 for three full days of awesome training, professional networking, and fun. (If you do win the contest, they’ll refund your registration… so don’t let that stop you from getting the best price).
Oh… and the camera is pretty sweet too.
Canon EOS 70D DSLR
- 20.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
- Vari-Angle Touchscreen LiveView panel
- Full HD 1080p Video with Move Servo AF
- Built-In Wireless Connectivity
- 19-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- Continuous Shooting Rate Up to 7 fps
- ISO 100-12800 (Expandable to ISO 25600)
Welcome to the next Photofocus contest. This contest starts March 4, 2014 and ends March 18, 2014. The winner gets:
- Canon EOS 70D DSLR
- Two tickets to Photoshop World (April 8-10, 2014 in Atlanta)
The runner up gets
- One ticket to Photoshop World (April 8-10, 2014 in Atlanta)
(PLEASE READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY IT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CONTEST!)
Heres how to enter.
- Follow Photofocus on Twitter ()
- Follow MyPSWorld on Twitter ()
If you are already following an account, there’s no need to unfollow and refollow doing so repeatedly will get you permanently blocked and banned from our contests.
Tweet the message you see highlighted below once!
There is no advantage to tweeting more than once. There is also no penalty for tweeting more than once, but you won’t have any better chance of winning and you may anger your own Twitter followers if you decide to tweet more than once. Please keep track of your own entry. We can’t (and won’t) respond to requests asking about entry status.
Twitter has changed its policy to no longer allow disabling of link shortening so if you need to use a different link to get to the same exact contest page thats fine. As long as people end up on this page thats all that matters. The rest of the Tweet must be identical to the one below.
Here is the Tweet:
Enter to win chance: 2 tickets to Photoshop World #PSW14 and Canon 70D from @MyPSWorld @Photofocus. Please RT. Info http://bit.ly/psw14win
All general Photofocus contest rules apply. Photofocus Contest Page.
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter
- You must be following Photofocus () and Photoshop World on Twitter ()
- You must send out the above tweet EXACTLY as it appears. A failure to do so will disqualify you.
- The prize will be announced on March 19, 2014 by @Photofocus via Twitter and on Photofocus.com.
- US residents responsible for any taxes (if any) incurred as winner. If you live outside the US you are responsible for any taxes, custom duties and shipping in the event you win. We will only ship the prize to a US address. Foreign winners must be able to retrieve the prize from a US address to be eligible to win.
- If users make lots of Twitter accounts in order to enter a contest more than once, theyre liable to get all of their accounts suspended. Anyone found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
We will keep a record of each tweet in a database and then a random number generator picks the winner. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot and will not answer ANY questions about the contest on Twitter or via e-mail. The information you need is all right here.
As always, if you are not a fan of these contests, please don’t participate. For the tens of thousands of you who do enjoy the contests, well continue to try to find new contests and new prizes that will make it fun and interesting to be a part of the Photofocus family. Thanks for your support.
*We reserve the right to substitute a different camera of equal or higher value in the event the manufacturer cannot meet demand or to offer a cash equivalent paid in U.S. dollars to any winner.