Welcome to the next Photofocus contest. This contest starts February 16, 2013 and ends May 15, 2013. The winner gets the following:
Approximate prize value: $4000
(PLEASE READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY IT ANSWERS ALL YOUR LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CONTEST!)
Heres how to enter.
– Follow @Drobo on Twitter ( )
(If you are already following no need to unfollow and refollow doing so repeatedly will get you permanently blocked and banned from our contests we have recently blocked or banned several hundred followers who engaged in this practice after the last contest if you are amongst those people sorry no need to enter because you are not eligible.)
– Tweet the message you see highlighted below once! (There is no advantage to tweeting more than once. There is also no penalty for tweeting more than once, but you won’t have any better chance of winning and you may anger your own Twitter followers if you decide to tweet more than once. Please keep track of your own entry here – https://photofocus.com/open-contests/. We can’t (and won’t) respond to requests asking about entry status.)
Twitter has changed its policy to no longer allow disabling of link shortening so if you need to use a different link to get to the same exact contest page thats fine. As long as people end up on this page thats all that matters. The rest of the Tweet must be identical to the one below.
Here is the Tweet:
Official Rules: All general Bourne Media Group/Photofocus contest rules apply. In addition:
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
1. You must be 18 years or older to enter
3. You must send out the above tweet EXACTLY as it appears. A failure to do so will disqualify you.
5. US residents responsible for any taxes (if any) incurred as winner. If you live outside the US you are responsible for any taxes, custom duties and shipping in the event you win. We will only ship the prize to a US address. Foreign winners must be able to retrieve the prize from a US address to be eligible to win.
6. If users make lots of Twitter accounts in order to enter a contest more than once, theyre liable to get all of their accounts suspended. Anyone found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
We are proud to be working with Drobo. The 5D offers higher performance SSD technology, Thunderbolt connectivity, USB 3.0, battery backup and sophisticated data protection. For more information visit Drobo.com.
As always, if you are not a fan of these contests, please don’t participate. For the tens of thousands of you who do enjoy the contests, well continue to try to find new contests and new prizes that will make it fun and interesting to be a part of the Photofocus family. Thanks for your support.