You’ve seen our recent announcements about our partnership with LensRentals.com and the exciting value they bring to the content of Photofocus. LensRentals.com was the very first photographic rental company to offer an optional damage waiver program to its customers. Since then, they have continued to develop innovative options for renters.
Today, they announced the exciting Lenscap and Lenscap+ protection plans that limit renters liability in case of a covered event causing damage or total loss of products on your rental.
And now to celebrate their new optional add-on plans, LensRentals.com will be giving away a hot new camera to one lucky winner! This winner will get the chance to choose either a brand new Canon 5D Mk III or a brand new Nikon D800.
Welcome to the next Photofocus contest. This contest starts April 16, 2014 and ends June 30, 2014. The winner gets the choice between a brand new Canon 5D MkIII or a Nikon D800.
(PLEASE READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY IT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CONTEST!)
Heres how to enter.
Click on the buttons below to follow LensRentals and Photofocus on Twitter!
- On Twitter,
- On Twitter,
If you are already following an account, there’s no need to unfollow and refollow doing so repeatedly will get you permanently blocked and banned from our contests.
Tweet the message you see highlighted below!
Please keep track of your own entry. We can’t (and won’t) respond to requests asking about entry status. Twitter has changed its policy to no longer allow disabling of link shortening so if you need to use a different link to get to the same exact contest page thats fine. As long as people end up on this page thats all that matters. The rest of the Tweet must be identical to the one below.
Enter to win chance at a brand new Canon 5DMkIII or Nikon D800 from @lensrentals & @photofocus. Please RT. Info http://wp.me/pu7xa-alc
All general Photofocus contest rules apply. Photofocus Contest Page. In addition: No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter
- You must be following Photofocus () and LensRentals.com on Twitter ()
- You must send out the above tweet EXACTLY as it appears. A failure to do so will disqualify you.
- The prize will be announced by July 5, 2014 by @Photofocus via Twitter and on Photofocus.com.
- US residents responsible for any taxes (if any) incurred as winner. If you live outside the US you are responsible for any taxes, custom duties and shipping in the event you win. We will only ship the prize to a US address. Foreign winners must be able to retrieve the prize from a US address to be eligible to win.
- If users make lots of Twitter accounts in order to enter a contest more than once, theyre liable to get all of their accounts suspended. Anyone found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
We will keep a record of each tweet in a database and then a random number generator picks the winner. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot and will not answer ANY questions about the contest on Twitter or via e-mail. The information you need is all right here. We are proud to be working with LensRentals.com to produce top reviews of gear and products. LensRentals.com is a great service to be able to rent gear before you buy. As always, if you are not a fan of these contests, please don’t participate. For the tens of thousands of you who do enjoy the contests, well continue to try to find new contests and new prizes that will make it fun and interesting to be a part of the Photofocus family. Thanks for your support. *We reserve the right to substitute a different camera of equal or higher value in the event the manufacturer cannot meet demand or to offer a cash equivalent paid in U.S. dollars to any winner.