I am in a camera giveaway mood. (Yes I am still giving away a Canon 5DMKII) The problem is that I’ve given away so many cameras it’s getting harder and harder to make it interesting. But with this contest I think I have done it.
I’ve never done THIS before. I’ll pick TWO names and award one Canon 60D body to EACH winner. Plus – I’ll throw in a cool prize from my pals at SmugMug for each winner. So here goes:
Enter to win one of TWO Canon 60D camera bodies. Each winner also wins a free year of SmugMug Pro.
How to enter:
– Follow SmugMug on Twitter ()
(If you are already following no need to unfollow and refollow – doing so repeatedly will get you blocked and banned from the contest)
– Tweet the message you see below just ONE TIME! (There is no advantage to tweeting more than once. There is also no penalty for tweeting more than once but you won’t have any better chance of winning and you may anger your own Twitter followers if you decide to tweet more than once)
Enter to win 1 of 2 Canon 60D camera bodies & 1 yr @SmugMug Pro membership. Please RT. Info at: http://bit.ly/hDiOdy
Total value for all prizes = approximately $2100
Grand Prize (2 winners):
– Canon 60D
– Year free SmugMug Pro membership
Official Rules: All general Bourne Media Group/Photofocus contest rules apply. In addition:
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
1. You must be 18 years or older to enter
5. If you live outside the US you are responsible for any taxes, custom duties and shipping in the event you win. We will only ship the prize to a US address. Foreign winners must be able to retrieve the prize from a US address to be eligible to win.
We’re excited to be working with SmugMug. Their Pro level membership lets you proof, archive and sell your photos online. You get gorgeous galleries, full pricing control, unlimited photo and video uploads, full customization options and tools to protect your photos, all at an affordable price. More info here: http://www.smugmug.com/photos/professional-photo-hosting-sell-photos/
As always, if you are not a fan of these contests, please don’t participate. For the tens of thousands of you who do enjoy the contests, we’ll continue to try to find new contests and new prizes that will make it fun and interesting to be a part of the Photofocus family. Thanks for your support.