Welcome to the next Photofocus contest. This contest starts December 1, 2012 and ends February 28, 2013. The winner gets:
Prizes: Nikon D600 Digital D-SLR Camera, 24.3 Megapixel, Outfit w/New AF-S NIKKOR 2485mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR Zoom Lens , and a free conference ticket to the TAP digital publishing conference in Las Vegas at NAB. (Ticket only. Transportation, lodging, meals and transfers responsibility of winner if they decide to attend the conference.)
(PLEASE READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY IT ANSWERS ALL YOUR LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CONTEST!)
Heres how to enter.
– Follow IAEPUB on Twitter ( )
(If you are already following no need to unfollow and refollow doing so repeatedly will get you permanently blocked and banned from our contests we have recently blocked or banned several hundred followers who engaged in this practice after the last contest if you are amongst those people sorry no need to enter because you are not eligible.)
– Tweet the message you see highlighted below once! (There is no advantage to tweeting more than once. There is also no penalty for tweeting more than once, but you won’t have any better chance of winning and you may anger your own Twitter followers if you decide to tweet more than once. Please keep track of your own entry. We can’t (and won’t) respond to requests asking about entry status.)
Twitter has changed its policy to no longer allow disabling of link shortening so if you need to use a different link to get to the same exact contest page thats fine. As long as people end up on this page thats all that matters. The rest of the Tweet must be identical to the one below.
Here is the Tweet:
Official Rules: All general Bourne Media Group/Photofocus contest rules apply. In addition:
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
1. You must be 18 years or older to enter
3. You must send out the above tweet EXACTLY as it appears. A failure to do so will disqualify you.
5. US residents responsible for any taxes (if any) incurred as winner. If you live outside the US you are responsible for any taxes, custom duties and shipping in the event you win. We will only ship the prize to a US address. Foreign winners must be able to retrieve the prize from a US address to be eligible to win.
6. If users make lots of Twitter accounts in order to enter a contest more than once, theyre liable to get all of their accounts suspended. Anyone found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
Photofocus is excited to be working with IAEPUB. The International Association of E-Publishers is dedicated to helping anyone (including photographers) get published via the vast array of electronic publishing opportunities available today. IAEPUB offers training, trade shows, conferences and membership geared toward helping everyone get their ideas, photos and dreams into e-book form and into the hands of a large audience.
As always, if you are not a fan of these contests, please don’t participate. For the tens of thousands of you who do enjoy the contests, well continue to try to find new contests and new prizes that will make it fun and interesting to be a part of the Photofocus family. Thanks for your support.
*We reserve the right to substitute a different camera of equal or higher value in the event the manufacturer cannot meet demand or to offer a cash equivalent paid in U.S. dollars to any winner.