Welcome to the next Photofocus contest. This contest starts January 11, 2016 and ends April 15, 2016. The winner gets:
- New Fuji X100T Camera
- Photomatix Pro
(PLEASE READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY IT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CONTEST!)
Heres how to enter.
Join our mailing list here and enter through Rafflecopter. Be sure to follow the directions on screen and explore other ways to improve your chances to win.
All general Photofocus contest rules apply. Photofocus Contest Page.
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter
- You must enter through Rafllecopter. A failure to do so will disqualify you.
- The prize will be announced by April 17, 2016 by @Photofocus via Twitter and on Photofocus.com.
- US residents responsible for any taxes (if any) incurred as winner. If you live outside the US you are responsible for any taxes, custom duties and shipping in the event you win. We will only ship the prize to a US address. Foreign winners must be able to retrieve the prize from a US address to be eligible to win.
- If users make lots of Twitter accounts in order to enter a contest more than once, theyre liable to get all of their accounts suspended. Anyone found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
We are proud to be working with HDRsoft to produce the HDR Learning Center. HDR Photography is a tool useful to nearly all styles of photography. With Photomatix Pro, you have access to time-saving techniques that let you show the full dynamic range of a scene. The tool is easy to use while offering flexible controls to give you the results you want.
As always, if you are not a fan of these contests, please don’t participate. For the tens of thousands of you who do enjoy the contests, well continue to try to find new contests and new prizes that will make it fun and interesting to be a part of the Photofocus family. Thanks for your support.
*We reserve the right to substitute a different camera of equal or higher value in the event the manufacturer cannot meet demand or to offer a cash equivalent paid in U.S. dollars to any winner.