Are you interested in video? Welcome to our series on how to edit video using Adobe Photoshop. In this seventh (and final) episode, you’ll learn how to export your finished video project. Discover how to export both for the web and to professional video formats. The Photoshop editing interface is easy to learn and master.
Can’t see the video? Click here.
We have one more video to go… here’s what you might have missed.
- Setting up Photoshop to Edit Video
- Organize Your Videos with Bridge
- Assembling a Video Edit with Photoshop
- Add Sound to Your Photoshop Video
- Working with Transitions and Titles in Photoshop
- Color Correcting Video in Photoshop
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- First look: Lume Cube Air VC for Smartphones & Tablets - January 25, 2019
- Creating custom black-and-white effects with the on image tool in Photoshop - October 17, 2018
- Refining a hue/saturation adjustment layer with the on image tool in Photoshop - October 10, 2018