[Editor’s note: A word of caution: There is some strong language and topics in this episode. In an abundance of respect in our listeners, we’ve chosen to list this one episode as explicit.]
In this episode, Skip Cohen and Chamira Young chat with boudoir photographer and educator Jen Rozenbaum.
We discuss in detail:
- How photography allowed Jen to rediscover joy and re-integrate herself into the world
- How Jen empowers women to celebrate their femininity shamelessly
- How we should be more of ourselves
- Creating a space of non-judgement and connection with photography clients
- How we can change lives and embracing our power
- Embracing natural beauty
- The topic of beauty within our culture, and how that definition shifts
- Not being afraid to take risks in order to find your passion
- Taking risks, believing in yourself, and experiencing life
- Life lessons, and what Jen learned about herself through the challenge of breast cancer
You can find Jennifer at:
- ShamelesslyFeminine.com: Jen’s Podcast, launching August 15th. Her book titled “Shamelessly Feminine” will be launching in January 2019.
- JenRozenbaum.com: Jen’s website for photographers
- Jenerations.com/gallery-1: Jen’s Boudoir Gallery
Enhance your revenue stream: sign up for Adobe Stock and submit your video content!
Check out Adobe Stock’s Content Guide For Shooting Ideas!
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Reach out!
- @SkipCohen on Twitter and Facebook
- [email protected]
- Chamira Young: [email protected]
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.