Welcome to Beyond Technique, a podcast empowering photographers to bring their businesses to the next level!
In this episode, Skip Cohen and Chamira Young dive deep into a discussion about the benefits of having special photography projects with Stacy Pearsall.
We discuss in detail:
- How Stacy was brought out of a dark place through the Veteran’s Portrait Project
- How having special projects can making a change in the community
- How special products can bring emotional freedom to photographers
- The benefits of being helpful to others
- How PhotoShelter helps Stacy present her images online
- How each image tells a story
- Effectively connecting with and telling the story of your subject
You can find Stacy at:
Start your 14 Day FREE trial of PhotoShelter, plus 20% off a Standard or Pro Account for a year. Use the coupon code PHOTOFOCUS20
PhotoShelter gives people and organizations easy ways to manage their photos – from delivering, storing, selling, sharing – all from one place. Their platform offers simple and smart ways to share, store, deliver and sell your highest quality work. They handle the biggest files and solve some of the biggest business challenges for professional photographers.
Get social! Follow PhotoShelter online:
- PhotoShelter Blog
- PhotoShelter on Twitter
- PhotoShelter on Facebook
- PhotoShelter on Instagram Stories
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.