Sometimes having too much light is just as bad as not having enough light. This LinkedIn Learning video will show you how to use a diffuser or silk to soften harsh light to produce a pleasing image.
- What’s the difference between a diffuser and a silk
- The purpose of a diffuser
- How to tone down too much light on a scene using a diffuser
- Soften shadows
- Creating pleasing images
Currently he is teaching workshops, writing for Photofocus and creating tutorials for various plug-in companies and for the Vanelli and Friends series.
You can find out more about Vanelli at www.VanelliandFriends.com
Latest posts by Vanelli (see all)
- Quick Tip: Save time, crop in camera - January 18, 2019
- Win an all expenses paid trip to Photoshop World 2019! - January 18, 2019
- Are bridal shows worth attending for photographers? - January 16, 2019