Richard Harrington has created a great deep dive into Aurora HDR 2019. It covers how to make these great enhancements for single image long exposures, single image environmental portraits, and bracketed exposure landscapes. Time is almost up to pre-order Aurora HDR 2019. Act now to get a special price on Aurora HDR 2019 – CLICK HERE. Pre-order today and you’ll receive a special bonus pack described at the end of this post. This offer is only good for a very limited time.
Single Image Long Exposure
Single Image Environmental Portrait
Bracketed Landscape Photo
As a thank you for being a reader and supporting Photofocus, we’ll send additional video training, presets, LUTs, and textures to all who signup and purchase through October. It’s just one of the ways to say “Thanks!” to you for shopping on Photofocus. Your support means that we can continue to produce free articles, videos, Quick Tips and podcasts every day.
- Aurora HDR 2019 Hands-On Video Training Class
- Inspiration by Photofocus look pack
- 20 Bonus LUTs for Color Grading
- 10 High-Resolution Textures
Just fill out this form and we’ll send out a link as soon as the software starts shipping on October 4.
Aurora HDR 2019 Boot Camp
Take an in-depth look at editing images with Aurora HDR ’19 from Skylum Software. Join Rich Harrington as he shows you how to unlock depth and details in all your photos.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- how to enhance a long-exposure photo
- how to make a natural light portrait look amazing
- how to develop and stylize a landscape photo captured with brackets
Aurora HDR works as a standalone application as well as a plugin for tools like Photoshop, Lightroom, Aperture, and Photos for Mac.
Latest posts by Kevin Ames (see all)
- All about eyes — dark circle removal & eye sizing in Perfectly Clear - January 18, 2019
- Photographer of the Day: Ian Lewry - January 15, 2019
- Sunday Comics: Discount??!? - January 13, 2019