In this episode, Skip Cohen and Chamira Young chat with Rudy Guttosch from Illuminati Instrument Corp.
We discuss in detail:
- how the process of creating an image is a mix of both art and science
- the process of launching a physical product
- the concept of released a minimum viable product
- the power of utilizing your network
- the role of customer feedback
- the synthesis of people, ideas, and relationships
- bridging the gap between creating a prototype and full-fledged product
- building momentum in new endeavors
- the benefits of being kind to people you work with and for
Enhance your revenue stream: sign up for Adobe Stock and submit your video content!
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Reach out!
- @SkipCohen on Twitter and Facebook
- [email protected]
- Chamira Young: [email protected]
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.
Latest posts by Chamira Young (see all)
- Mind Your Own Business Podcast | Photofocus Podcast November 9, 2018 - November 9, 2018
- Controlling the “feel” of an image with the Illuminati meter - November 5, 2018
- Beyond Technique Podcast with Jeremy Horner | Photofocus Podcast October 17, 2018 - October 17, 2018