In this episode:
Photoshop tutor and retoucher Andrew Kavanagh talks about the benefits of joining a Facebook group. Andrew runs one of the most successful Facebook Groups “Photoshop and photography” with over 300K members.
- What motivated Andrew to create the group
- How members learn from top professionals
- A resource to ask questions and share ideas.
- Use of Facebook’s new Units section
Currently he is teaching workshops, writing for Photofocus and creating tutorials for various plug-in companies and for the Vanelli and Friends series.
You can find out more about Vanelli at www.VanelliandFriends.com
Latest posts by Vanelli (see all)
- Quick Tip: Use a strip box to create an edge light - August 17, 2018
- How to create a dramatic portrait on a rooftop - August 14, 2018
- Quick Tip: Meter one light at a time when working with multiple lights - August 13, 2018